Bulletin | Permissions
Use the ESV on your website
- ESV APIs – Using our unique XML web service, the text of the ESV can appear on your site with minimal programming.
- ESV.to – ESV.to is a URL shortner (similar to bit.ly or goo.gl) that can be used to provide a more concise web address for various social media applications.
- ESV CrossRef – ESV CrossRef will scan your site for Old and New Testament Bible references and convert the reference(s) into a hover-able link.
- Webmaster Resources – Start here if you want to link to the ESV or put an ESV search box on your site.
Access the ESV in multiple ways
- Email – Email email@example.com with a passage in the subject line (e.g., ESV Gen 1) and receive the text of the passage by email a few minutes later.
- Bookmarklets – Several easy-to-use links that you can copy to your Favorites folder to access the ESV from anywhere on the Internet.
- iCal – Download reading plans to Google Calendar or other applications.
- Mobile – Browse and search the ESV on your iPhone, PDA, or cell phone.
- Opensearch – see ESV search results on A9.com or in your own search engine.
- RSS Syndication – Verse of the day, verse lookups, and daily reading plans are available.
- Search Plugin – Using the Firefox browser? Add the ESV to your list of search engines.
- Twitter – Get a daily verse through Twitter.
- Windows Screen Saver – A daily verse from the ESV on your desktop. (Windows only. Crossway does not support or guarantee this software.)